At Nisbat.com we recognize that privacy is important. This Policy applies to all of the products, services and websites offered by Nisbat.com. or its subsidiaries or affiliated companies (collectively, Nisbat.com "services"). In addition, where more detailed information is needed to explain our privacy practices, we post separate privacy notices to describe how particular services process personal information.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please feel free to contact us through our website or write to us at [email protected]
We offer a number of services that may require you to register for an account and provide any personal information to us, such as Nisbat.com match making/introduction services. In order to provide our full range of services, we may collect the following types of information:
- Information you provide - When you sign up for an account on Nisbat.com or any other service offered by us that requires registration, we will ask you for certain personal information such as your name, email address, account password, postal address, phone numbers, fax numbers, national id number, age, educational details, work experience including past employer, affiliations, information about your lifestyle, marital status, skills and hobbies etc.
- If you are a Looking for a Partner/Match When you post your profile on our website, it becomes available to other members registered on our website and may appear in search results when a member/user search our profiles database. Similarly, when you express interest in a user profile, a notification is immediately sent to that member either online/email or via SMS etc. depending on the preferences of that member. You may choose from different privacy levels by accessing the Privacy option under “Settings”. Furthermore, we also send match alerts, notification and transactional emails to registered members on daily/weekly and/or monthly or on as needed basis, at any time if you wish to stop receiving such email from Nisbat.com you can click unsubscribe link shown on top of every email message.
- You may also receive different Email alerts regarding our services.
- Log information - When you use Nisbat.com or any other services offered by Nisbat.com, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
- User communications - When you send email or other communication to Nisbat.com, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
- Providing our products and services to users, including the display of customized content and advertising;
- Auditing, research and analysis in order to maintain, protect and improve our services;
- Ensuring the technical functioning of our network; and
- Developing new services.
- Testimonials/Success StoriesWe post customer testimonials/success stories on our web site which may contain personally identifiable information such as the customer's name. We do obtain the customer's consent prior to posting the testimonial to post their name along with their testimonial. If you want to remove your personal information that is being displayed on our website under public pages please send your request to [email protected]
- Blogs, Forums and Chartrooms If you use a bulletin board, blog, or chat room on this Web site, you should be aware that any personally identifiable information you submit there can be read, collected, or used by other users of these forums, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these forums.
- Choices for personal information
When you sign up for a particular service that requires registration, we ask you to provide personal information. If we use this information in a manner different than the purpose for which it was collected, then we will ask for your consent prior to such use.
You can decline to submit personal information to any of our services, in which case Nisbat.com may not be able to provide those services to you. In addition to the above, you may:
- Discontinue match alerts, service alerts, newsletters - We offer single click unsubscribe option for the users who do not want to receive match alerts email, service alerts or newsletters from Nisbat.com. If you want to stop receiving match alerts, service alerts, newsletters from Nisbat.com just click Unsubscribe link show on top of the last email you have received and you will be instantly removed from that particular list.
- Close/Diasble your account – Terminate/Deactivate Account option is provided under Account Settings section of your account, so incase you no longer need our services you may stop them by deactivating or removing your account.
- Children Under Age 13 - We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register. If you are under 13, please do not attempt to register at Nisbat.com. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on Nisbat.com. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at [email protected]
- Information sharing - Nisbat.com does not share, sell, rent, or trade personally identifiable information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
Nisbat.com only shares personal information with other companies or individuals outside of Nisbat.com in the following limited circumstances:
- We disclose information to companies/service providers and individuals that we employ to perform functions on our behalf. These includes web hosting, web analytics, marketing, customer care and support, live chat, billing and credit card processing to receive payments. These companies and individuals will have access to your personal information as necessary to perform their functions, but they may not share that information with any other third party.
- We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of Nisbat.com, its users or the public as required or permitted by law. Therefore, we reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web site.
We may share with third parties certain pieces of aggregated, non-personal information, such as the number of users who searched for a particular term, for example, or how many users clicked on a particular advertisement. Such information does not identify you individually.
Please contact us at the address below for any additional questions about the management or use of personal data.
- Information security We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data. Your account information is located on secured servers behind a firewall.
We restrict access to personal information to Nisbat.com employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
We process payments from customers through a third party service provider, which collects sensitive information for example credit card details using secure socket layer technology (SSL) to encrypt the data.
- Data integrity -Nisbat.com processes personal information only for the purposes for which it was collected and in accordance with this Policy or any applicable service-specific privacy notice. We review our data collection, storage and processing practices to ensure that we only collect, store and process the personal information needed to provide or improve our services. We take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we process is accurate, complete, and current, but we depend on our users to update or correct their personal information whenever necessary.
- Accessing and updating personal information - When you use Nisbat.com services, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal information and either to correct this data if it is inaccurate or to delete such data at your request if it is not otherwise required to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes. We ask individual users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests, and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes), or for which access is not otherwise required. In any case where we provide information access and correction, we perform this service free of charge, except if doing so would require a disproportionate effort. Some of our services have different procedures to access, correct or delete users' personal information.
You may review, correct, update or change your account details by visiting Edit Profile link shown under your account section. You can also contact us using the following information to update your account (please note that you may be asked for certain information to protect unauthorized changes to your account):
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +92-51-8313316, 8313317
Postal Address: TechnoBird, 19, Street No.2, New Lalazar Extension, Jehlum Road, Rawalpindi, Punjab, Pakistan
- Enforcement - Nisbat.com regularly reviews its compliance with this Policy. Please feel free to direct any questions or concerns regarding this Policy or Nisbat.com's treatment of personal information by contacting us through this web site or by writing to us at TechnoBird, 19, 2nd Street, New Lalazar Extension, Jehlum Road, Rawalpindi, Pakistan. When we receive formal written complaints at this address, it is Nisbat.com's policy to contact the complaining user regarding his or her concerns. We will cooperate with the appropriate regulatory authorities, including local data protection authorities, to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of personal data that cannot be resolved between Nisbat.com and an individual.
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here, by email, or by means of a notice on our home page.